Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Room is Ready!















I spent the day yesterday, setting up the classroom for the upcoming school year. It is always one of my favorite times as it is when I feel at my most creative. I have to keep a notebook out as the ideas seem to pour into my head during the unpacking and organizing. This year's list looks pretty good. I've moved some furniture around, purchased materials for some new centers, and managed to fit all the desks and chairs into a layout that I think will work well for the group. Ican't believe how fast the summer has gone, but as I look back at it, I accomplished quite a bit....more than I had even planned on! That's a great feeling to go back to school with. I can say that I'll be one hundred percent back in school mode since I was able to complete the two major things on my list for the summer.....1) a lawn and 2) the boys playset. I managed to have both done by the first part of July, which gave me a ton of time to enjoy both and be able to do some traveling as well! Here are some photographic highlights of my summer......

2 comments:

  1. I love the playground. Dose Jacob and Chase

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is great, its wonderful for kids to get a chance to play and interact with computer tech, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete