Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Leading Men of Avatar

You may be wondering what this picture means, right?  Well, Mr. Fletcher and I made an agreement during our checkers game.  I had shaved my head and was a little worried that people might laugh at me, so I kept my hat on.  Mr. Fletcher said that if he won the game, I would have to take off my hat and be proud of my haircut and own it.  However, if I won, then he would shave his head to match mine.  It probably won't take long for you to guess who won.  And that's how we ended up like this.

Owning It,
Rory

7 comments:

  1. Once again, well done Rory. When will I learn to stop challenging you in checkers? Nice job writing the post for this one. I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rory! I love that you're a trendsetter - you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rory, I am so happy to see a matching head for my son's head! You both look awesome!

    Mr. Fletcher's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rory, you and Mr. Fletcher would make a awesome twin avater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rory you and Mr. Fletcher look like twins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Logan I agree with you and fletcherbob you rock.What do I think that you do look like twins I really do.And also that when they were twins I poersonally was laughing like I did on valintines day.Right I was laughing so hard but everybody was laughing with me I really agree about that.I had a geat valintines day.What do you think aout my apiniane I think that it was so much fun,
    ,Lee

    ReplyDelete