Friday, October 8, 2010

Makin' New Friends Along the Way....

I'd like to send a big "Thank You" to everyone who was able to make it to Open House last night.  It was a fantastic turn out and for that I am truly thankful.  Your presence at these types of events speaks volumes about the involvement you have in your child's education!  Based on last night, I'd say I have some pretty lucky kids.  Thank you for the more than kind words of support, encouragement, and praise....they are truly appreciated and meaningful....despite how much I try to take the attention off of myself!  This year has gotten off to an amazing start and Open House last night gives me a strong feeling that many, many, more good things are to come.  Thanks again for a great night!

Keep in touch,
Mr. Fletcher

3 comments:

  1. i loved open house it was awsome jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a graet time at Open House. I got to see lots of friends there.

    Logan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Mr Fletcher!!!!! hows it going?? Hi, Hunter, Rory, Jason, Chris, Heather, Abby, Juliet and oh, everybody else!!! guess what?? it is snowing here in Pennsylvania, today is Thanksgiving. I received your letter yesterday, and I was SO excited! My mom says we will be back in early July for a few days and I can visit everyone then!! I'm doing better in school, I'm in a new school now where I can learn to calm down.I really like my new school; its alot of fun! No, Hunter, of course I dont like anyone more than I do you, you are my best friend and I really miss you alot. I cant wait to visit you all in the summer.I really enjoy your class blogspot, I think its really cool that I can keep in touch with everyone this way. I really miss being in the Hunter School. Zoey is doing fine, she is enrolled in day care now and she really loves it! She talks alot clearer now, and is always getting into my stuff--she has almost all my Pokemon cards now!! I'm really into Legos now, how about all of you?
    Yes, of course we have recess here. I have a different special every day, with Gym class only once a week. Other than that, my classes are the same as yours.I really like the pac-mans on my letter, thank you!! I dont go back to school until next Tuesday. When do you guys go back? Well, have a happy Thanksgiving!!
    Love,
    PJ


    love
    pj xxxxxxxxxoooooooo

    ReplyDelete